Saturday, October 30, 2010

Philly Cheesesteak!


YUM. Daddy made Philly Cheese steaks for dinner tonight! They were absolutely delicious!
He is the best Daddy in the whole wide world! We've been watching the Food Network Channel, and we steal ideas from all the different shows. We've learned how to make perfect hard-boiled eggs, how to make delicious chocolate cake, and of course, how to make great Philly Cheese steaks! So, enjoy this picture and I'll laugh at you when your mouth waters. (JK!!! lol) You should come over sometime and eat with us, we always have room at our table!

I also made this DELICIOUS Chocolate Honey Pie in a Graham Cracker Crust the other day. We ate one and we froze one for my birthday. I took pictures and I'm going to post the recipe when I can. It was so simple, and it had half the sugar normal pies have. It actually doesn't have any straight sugar in it, except the crust did. I used Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips and Honey. (obviously, since that's the pie's name.) And you don't have to bake this pie! Even the crust doesn't have to be baked. Just stick it in the fridge for a few hours, and Wa-lah! It's done. With a nice spot of whipped cream on top, it's delish! =]

So now that I've bore you with food, I'll change the subject.

Today I went to a small church festival with some kids that I was babysitting. It was very fun, and we got root beer floats! (There I go with food, again!) I got a little frog thanks to James and Makita, (they were so sweet!) we bounced in the bounce house, and we colored pumpkins! It was great fun! Church fairs and festivals are normally fun, and this one was for sure! I will post pictures from that also, hopefully, when I get a chance.

Also, I entered a novel writing contest that my friend showed me, and I have to have it written by November 30th! It'll be a squeeze, but its a good challenge. So prayers would be much appreciated!

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment