Friday, October 29, 2010

Music...

Music. Love. THE END.

Music is a way to express yourself. It's also a way to encourage, and to have fun. Music can also calm us, excite us, and make us happy! If we didn't have music, our world would be sad. Incredibly sad. The Lord gave us music so we could praise HIM. And we do, well, with most music.

The first composers were brilliant. David and his harp. The book of Psalms is all his songs he wrote! How cool is that? He composed beautiful music, and today people have been inspired by his songs, so we have songs that were written more the 2,000 years ago, just redone.

Today, we have so many different types of music: Classical, Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Heavy Metal, Folk, Bluegrass, Country, etc.

TONS of music. =]

I love music, and I hope you do, too! (Which, I'm sure you do, how could someone not like music?)

2 comments:

  1. Music makes me want to sing! I could never go deaf (well want to anyway) I love music. I feel so sorry for the deaf and the blind you can't hear music of see color! Yikes, poor Helen Kellar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Isn't it terrible? =[ But, they have different ways to 'listen'. Hellen Kellar could feel different 'sounds' and enjoyed it that way! =] that's cool, too!

    ReplyDelete